Peach and Tomato Salsa
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 2-3 medium peaches, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved if large
- 1 medium cucumber, diced small
- 2-3 tbsp lemon juice, from 1 large lemon
- 2 tbsp fresh oregano, chopped small
- Salt and pepper
Saute the peaches, allowing each side to caramelize lightly.
Remove from heat and let cool before dicing into large chunks.
In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, cucumbers, cooled peaches, lemon juice and oregano.
Toss to combine and season with salt and pepper.
Can be made a few hours ahead, as flavors continue to blend as it sits. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
For a printable recipe click here